PARTICIPANTS, PARTNERS AND BENEFICIARIES:
- Participants of BEWARE project are selected among:
- Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade staff/associates (8 participants)
- Geological Survey of Serbia staff (8 participants).
Gender equality is enforced for team selection, so that female and male participants are equally distributed.
- Direct partners are Responsible Persons (two per each municipality) from Civil Protection offices staff, nominated by municipal authorities. Gender equality and age preference is also enforced where applicable.
- Beneficiaries are local authorities and Civil Protection offices (target group), related governmental institutions (including participants), insurance and assessment agencies, public enterprises that are servicing and maintaining traffic infrastructure, NGO sector, media and general public (end users).